We believe in providing personalized and quality services to all our guests. We have a good team of professionals who look into even the smallest detail of your houseboat trip to make your holiday a hassle free and memorable one.
About our Houseboats
- Well furnished single bedroom to 6 bedroom boats (a/c and non a/c) with attached bathroom, living and dining area, music system, T.V*, V.C.D player, living and dining area, sundeck and kitchen.
- Complete peace, privacy, relaxation and security is guaranteed inside the houseboats.
- All our boats are fitted with engine and can cover 20-30 kms per day through backwaters.
- Three trained crew members on boat always for your service.
- All our boats are having power supply on boat.
- Ever- attentive kitchen assigned to prepare delicious and hygienic native cuisine.
- All our boats have valid licenses from the Govt. of Kerala
Our panchakarma programs are custom-tailored to your current state of health, wellness and constitution. It is the starting point to pro-actively manage and improve your own health and wellness. Personal attention is given to each client’s specific needs. We are conducting 9 days to 28 days Panchakarma programmes as per the body condition of the patient.
|Welcome||–||Juice, Fruits basket|
|Lunch||–||Rice, Sambar, Aviyal, Thoran, Mezhukuperatty,Curd, pappad,pickle,Green salad ( Non veg -fish)|
|Evening||–||Tea, Coffee, Snacks ( Banana fry/ biscuits/ fingure chips)|
|Dinner||–||Chapatti, White Rice, Dal fry, Rasam, Curd , Mezhukupuratty, Pappad, Pickle,Ssalad, ( Non veg- Chicken)|
|Breakfast||–||Bread toast, Butter, Jam, Omelette, Fruits or Iddili, Dosa – Sambar,Chatni|
|Oil – Sunflower Oil/Coconut Oil|
|Rice – White Rice/Kerala Red Rice|
|(Mineral water totally inclusive on this packages.)|
Houseboat Tariff ( In Indian Rupees)
|House Boat Type
( Deluxe a/c)
|16th Dec. to 5th Jan.||6th Jan. to 31st May||1st June to 31 st July||1st August to 15th Dec.|
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Check in time of a houseboat is 12.00 noon and check out time is Next day 9.00 am for a overnight cruise. But in a day cruise check out time will be 5.30pm on the same day.
- Normally in an A/c houseboat A/c will be switch on at night ( 9.00pm to 6.00am) only. If you want to switch on a/c during the day time you should have to pay additionally.
- Houseboats rates includes the rate of 3 meals also. Fish and chicken will be available in the normal menu ( Fixed menu). If you want any other non veg items you have to pay additionally.
- Mineral water ( drinking water) will be available on the houseboat. No need to bring that from outside. Beer can be arranged on request before starting the cruise
- The rate will come according to the room basis. ( 2 persons in a room). A/c and non A/c houseboat will have a difference of 1,000 Rs in their rates.
- As per The Govt. rules the houseboat should not move after 6 Pm. ( Fishing nets will come across the river and the fisherman won’t allow boat to move)So it will hault in the lake side and the cruise will start next day morning.